- The aim of this document is to lay out the policy for the graduate students who are willing to take admission in ATH.
- This policy applies to graduate students only who completed 16 years of education.
This policy is designed to ensure that the graduate students should be aware about their two years EASA road map Examination, Training and fee structure.
Modules Road Map
|2 Years Course Planner for Graduates|
Aviation Training Hub Fees
|Admission Fees||Rs. 70,000 (Paid One Time)
|Tuition fee||Rs. 15,000 per month (Paid Quarterly)
International Certification Fees
|EASA Examination Fee||Rs. 28,000 per exam|
Practical Experience (On Job Training at Airports/Flying Clubs)
|OJT Fees||Included in Tuition Fee|
Rules and Regulations
- OJT will start after the submission of all required documents
- AME Short Course for Graduates will be a 2-year course.
- Instead of regular classes, students will have appointment-based classes.
- OJT will start from 2nd semester.
- Students will appear Modules as per the planner mentioned in para no 3.
- Exam fee is not fixed and may be change as per the international rates.
- OJT fee may be vary depending on the flying school or Airline